Happy second Sunday of advent! :)
Today has been the end to a very long and stressful week, I'm so glad it's over as I have a lot to look forward to in the coming weeks! Here are 8 things that have got me through the stress of the penulitmate week of the first term of my third year at university!
1) Dinner at Ikea, twice. We got vouchers for free meals at Ikea in freshers fair, but they were not valid until Decmber. I am a massive Ikea fan, and literally counted down the days until I could justify multiple trips in the space of a week - all in the name of free food! Student life at it's best!
2) Lighting the second of my advent candles tonight, they're just so pretty
3) Submitting my first essay of my final year (okay, it's only an 1000 word draft, but I haven't written an essay in what feels like an eternity, so getting it done was a massive weight lifted)
4) Making a memory box with Jono, and finding out he's kept pretty much every reciept from meals out, tickets to everything we've been to, and the dorky CD I made him for Valentines Day - he's a keeper!
5) X factor and pizza night in with my housemates, ultimate Saturday night in!
6) Packing to go home for Christmas, only 6 hours of University stands between me and going home!
7) Burning my new pine scented candle, which even has pine needles in the wax. Phenomenal!
8) Making plans for the coming weeks - holiday to Germany to visit family, my 22nd Birthday, Christmas and New Years Eve :D
What's made you happy this week?